To improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system, you don’t have to spend a lot of money. To prove it’s true, we’ll give you some of our best tips to make it possible.
Improve your heating system with these tips:
- Make sure the heat transfer of your boiler flows without any obstruction. Vacuum your boiler radiators and keep drapes or furniture away from it.
- Keep your humidifier on and make sure that it keeps the moisture levels consistent throughout your home, especially during winter months.
- Take advantage of the windows to let the sunshine into your house. During the winter remove the screens of your windows and let the sun naturally warm up your home.
- Keep your ducts clean to enjoy a better quality air and free from biological contaminants and allergens.
- Make sure the dryer vent is far enough from the air intake pipe.
Improve the cooling system with these tips:
- Avoid using the oven or dryer during warm days. The heat produced by these devices makes your air work harder.
- Keep your indoor coil clean and replace the clean filter once every three months.
- Close your blinds where the sun shines in. To keep the cold air inside your home don’t let the sun came in.
- Check if your home is sealed and free of leaks.
- It is essential to keep the outdoor unit clean and free from any debris.
It is simple to maintain the efficiency of heating and cooling in your home, and at the same time cheap; it’s just about being careful and following these recommendations.
Remember that if you need professional help, our technicians are ready to install or perform any fix on your A/C equipment.
Contact us today: 954.292.9114