If taking care of our environment is something essential for you and ecology is among your top priorities you should start to put your two cents on this cause starting from your home.
If on the other hand you do not consider yourself very interested in ecology but you know about its importance and also want to have a healthier lifestyle, having an ecologic home will bring significant benefits to your life.
Whatever is your case, if your intention is to take care of the environment, we will give you some tips that you should follow to achieve it.
- Change your home’s light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs that use a smaller amount of electricity and remember to turn them off whenever they are not needed.
- Unplug any appliance while it is not in use. Keeping them on standby is not enough.
- Stop and repair any leaks. Even though you see it as a small thing, to fix a leak makes the difference.
- Choose eco-friendly cleaners.
- Keep your air conditioner clean. A clean air conditioner consumes less energy and provides a healthier environment for you and your family free from bacteria.
- Be smart with the use of water. You can leverage the water by using for your garden the one that’s been already used in sinks or showers if it only contains biodegradable soaps.
- Apply to the RenewPace financing program: This program is the perfect way to make upgrades to your home making it more eco-friendly. The best thing about it? You can receive 100% of the financing.
Do you like the idea? Comfactor is a contractor of the RenewPace financing program available to help you have a smarter home.