Be kind with our environment and take care of your finances at the same time with the following 10 tips to keep your home green:
- Change the way you do laundry! Instead of a dryer use a traditional line-drying for huge savings.
- Use power strips and turn off plugged-in devices with its switch to save an important percent on your energy bills and extend the life of your equipment. Also don’t forget to unplug battery chargers when not charging any device.
- Go for eco-friendly products: these kind of products usually are more expensive, but the amount of money you will pend at purchase will be compensated with a long lasting device that consumes less energy to work.
- Keep your house clean with green cleaning products: chemicals in cleaning products can be harmful for your health, opt for green cleaning products instead.
- Plants trees around your home to maintain a fresh environment and keep the heat away!
- Go for a laptop instead of a desktop to reduce energy use.
- Make sure that water ducts and faucets don’t have any leaks and repair them if necessary.
- Keep your air filters clean and keep your thermostat
Do you have another tips in mind? share them with us.