We have gathered for you this list of tips that you can do at home and that will help you get the most out of your air conditioning equipment without investing a penny.
- Keep the air vents free from dust and without any objects that can block and maintain the constant flow of air.
- Make sure that your indoor and outdoor condenser unit is clean and free from debris. By being outdoors this equipment can get dirty easily. It is important to keep it clean and avoid any obstruction.
- Keep objects that produce heating, such as lamps, away from the thermostat. In this way your thermostat will cool to really satisfy your needings at home.
- Reserve the use of the hair dryer and the oven for the time of day when the temperature is colder. The heat produced by these appliances makes the air conditioning work harder than normal in order to keep your home cold.
- Keep windows and door always closed to avoid the sunlight create heat at your home, forcing the air conditioner to work more and consuming more energy than necessary as well.
These simple good practices and tips will help you take advantage of your air conditioner without causing it any damage and enjoying a bettertemperature at home!
Remember as well that this actions does not replace the periodic revisions that must be performed to your A/C equipment to ensure its proper functioning.